With You In Mind
At Oxford Freshmarket we care about our customers well-being.
We have implemented the following protocol to protect our customers, as best as possible when it comes to COVID-19 (Corona Virus), when visiting our stores.
- Upon entry customers hands are being sprayed with hand sanitizer and a sanitizer station is also available at the entrance.
- Trolley handles are wiped down on entry and when exiting the store.
- Each department is regularly sanitizing equipment used within that department.
- All staff wear gloves.
- Staff are regularly sanitizing their hands after returning from their breaks and when their gloves are changed.
- Our trolleys & baskets are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Cashiers are sanitizing their till points before every transaction. Please allow them to sanitize the counter before you unpack your goods.
- Upon Exiting the store (should you wish) your hands will be sanitized again.
Oxford with you in mind.