Honey & Garlic Prawn Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- 2 Cloves garlic, sliced
- 300 g Prawn meat
- 1 tsp Sunflower oil
- 320 g Stir fry vegetables
- 1 Red chilli, halved
- Ginger chopped into matchsticks
- 2 tsp Soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- Put half the sesame oil, honey, garlic and prawns into a bowl.
- Stir together then set aside.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil, the sunflower oil and 1 tbsp water in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the stir fry vegetables and cook for 3 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add the chilli, ginger and prawns along with the marinade and soy sauce and fry for a further 3 minutes, until the prawns are golden on both sides.
- Serve with a little soy sauce on the side for dipping.