Pomegranate and Brie Crostini
Make this simple festive appetizer for your holiday guests. Each bite delivers an explosion of flavor and texture!
Servings 16 People
- 3/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- Dash of salt
- 170 g Baguette style French bread Cut diagonally into 16 slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- 170 g Brie cheese Cut diagonally into 16 slices
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped fresh basil
- Combine pomegranate seeds, sugar, orange zest, and salt in a small bowl. Cover and chill up to 3 days.
- To serve, preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Place bread slices in a parchment paper-lined 15x10-inch baking pan. Lightly coat both sides of bread with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper. Bake 8 minutes, turning once. Top with Brie cheese. Bake 4 minutes more or until cheese is softened.
- Stir basil into pomegranate mixture and spoon on top of bruschetta. Serve warm.