Pomegranate and Brie Crostini
Make this simple festive appetizer for your holiday guests. Each bite delivers an explosion of flavor and texture!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Servings 16 People
- 3/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- Dash of salt
- 170 g Baguette style French bread Cut diagonally into 16 slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- 170 g Brie cheese Cut diagonally into 16 slices
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped fresh basil
- Combine pomegranate seeds, sugar, orange zest, and salt in a small bowl. Cover and chill up to 3 days.
- To serve, preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Place bread slices in a parchment paper-lined 15x10-inch baking pan. Lightly coat both sides of bread with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper. Bake 8 minutes, turning once. Top with Brie cheese. Bake 4 minutes more or until cheese is softened.
- Stir basil into pomegranate mixture and spoon on top of bruschetta. Serve warm.