Pancakes & Baked Apples
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Butter
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Paste each apple with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until sugar begins to caramelize and apples are tender.