Oven Baked Barbecue Ribs
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato sauce
- Black pepper, optional (to taste)
- 2 kg Pork ribs, cut into individual ribs
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce and tomato sauce. Add the black pepper, if desired. Mix well.
- Place the pork ribs in a pan. Pour the marinade over the ribs and allow them to sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cover ribs lightly in foil and bake for approximately 1 hour turning occasionally.
- Finish ribs under the grill for a few minutes each side.