Sasko Molten Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake
- Cinnamon to serve
- 160 ml Sasko Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 60 ml Milk
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 20 g Chocolate of your choice (Dark chocolate with any flavourings work well as well as white and milk chocolates)
- Cream/Whipped Cream/Ice-Cream if desired
- Mix the milk and oil together and pour into a heat-proof, 400ml capacity mug, add
the 160ml of Chocolate Muffin Mix and stir until combined and lump-free.
- Push the chocolate into the centre of the mixture and microwave for approximately 90
seconds (depending on the power of your microwave.)* These take 90 seconds in
an 850W microwave oven. (If it is slightly undercooked don’t worry as there is no egg in this recipe and the cake will be even more molten.)
- Allow to cool for approximately 4 minutes before serving.
- Cooking times in microwaves can vary as microwaves vary in wattage.
- (Makes 1 mug, but from each packet of Sasko Chocolate Muffin Mix, you’ll be able
to make 4 mugs)