Ham and Cheese Cucumber Rolls
Cucumber roll ups are one of those things that once you have one, you won’t be able to stop. I am so addicted to these! They are great as a light meal or snack. They have the crunch, creaminess, and protein to keep you completely satisfied.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1-2 Cucumbers, ends removed
- 6-8 slices Honey Deli Ham
- 60 g Cream cheese
- Chives, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- With a mandoline slicer, slice the cucumber into thin strips - Roughly 10 depending on the size of the cucumber.
- Place 5 cucumber strips next to each other, on a paper lined flat surface, such as a cutting board, and using a clean paper towel, blot some of the moisture on top.
- Combine the cream cheese and chives together as well as the salt and pepper. Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture evenly over the slices. Then add 3-4 slices of ham.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll all of the cucumber slices into one long “sushi” roll.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into individual servings. Secure with a toothpick and place on a serving platter. Repeat with the remaining cucumber strips.
- These are best when served same day.