Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Loin Chops
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Freshly Minced Rosemary
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 190°. Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- In an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil then add pork chops. Sear until golden, 4 minutes, flip and cook 4 minutes more. Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter.
- Place skillet in oven and cook until cooked through (60° for medium), 12-14 minutes. Serve with more garlic butter.