Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Dried Leaf Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken Leg Quarters
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees C. Lightly oil a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking dish or line it with foil.
- Combine the garlic, oregano, salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper in a small bowl. Add olive oil and mix well. Use a mortar and pestle to make a paste consistency, or mash it with a fork.
- Snip off any excess skin and fat deposits. Arrange the chicken pieces in the prepared baking pan and rub the garlic mixture over each piece.
- Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth into the baking dish. If desired, use 1/4 cup of dry white wine with 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the chicken registers at least 72 Degree C on a food thermometer.*