Tasty Crab Cakes
- 3 Spring onions
- 1/2 Flat leaf parsley
- 1 Free range egg
- 750 g Crabmeat
- 300g Mashed potatoes
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Tartare sauce
- Trim and finely chop the spring onions, and pick and finely chop the parsley. Beat the egg.
- Combine the crabmeat, potatoes, spring onion, parsley, white pepper, cayenne and egg in a bowl with a little sea salt.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then shape into 6cm cakes.
- Dust with flour and shallow-fry in oil over a medium heat for about 5 minutes each side or until golden-brown.
- Serve with pinches of watercress and a dollop of tartare sauce.